• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NewEgg Daily Shuffle Thread.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I staying out for now. eBay market is dropping out and bundle deals are making profit near impossible. I'm in the market for either a 3080Ti or 3090. Not sure which I want but I'm only throughing in for one of those going forward.

The good news is that because I'm seeing prices drop on eBay, demand must be slowing.

Shuffle are easy now...check everything EVGA and skip the rest....prices do not seem inflated ..bundled yes...but prices are ok.

The one today mostly EVGA...and many flavors.

Last 2 days, they definitely shipped out a few evga cards at the start of this month. I am gladly done trying now as I snagged one via the EVGA elite queue after a 2 month wait.

I don't personally know of anyone who won a shuffle, and I have dozens of pc gaming friends.

Glad you got your Ti.:thup:

I won 2 shuffle's...The first I missed ordering before my time ran out, the second for a 5900 and AMD Mobo...was not cheaper than I could get at my local Microcenter. At this time I only sign up for EVGA SKU's as they are reasonable.

I've "won" a shuffle and so too did a co-worker. Prices are coming down but I don't see that reflected by Newegg currently. I'm staying out unless I see prices closer to retail. Newegg's current ownership really seems to be all over the map. Branching way out and seem to be more about money grab than customer service which they were known for. Time will show if they are doing well or not.

I "won" one for a 3070 Ti / motherboard combo. But didn't go for it because it was too expensive for me to keep, and at best I might have broken even reselling it.

Won a Newegg shuffle EVGA (That is the only OEM I sign up for) RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra.:drool:

Adding another 5 Mill to my fah will help me move up the ranks. Now I have to get a move on to switch all my components over to a bigger case and the 1300W Psu that has been sitting for 2 months.

Won a Newegg shuffle EVGA (That is the only OEM I sign up for) RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra.:drool:

I "won" the same EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra LHR on the Newegg Shuffle last Saturday with no bundle for $899 plus tax.

Looks like Best Buy is having some stock drop in store tomorrow. So if you are in need it might be a good idea to get in line early.

I "won" the same EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra LHR on the Newegg Shuffle last Saturday with no bundle for $899 plus tax.
Yeah, I had to bundle but it's with an Evga 850W, so I think I can sell it easy enough.

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

Looks like Best Buy is having some stock drop in store tomorrow. So if you are in need it might be a good idea to get in line early.

I wish I wasn't golfing at 7am tomorrow, I would have headed over just to speculate.

Back