• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg Processing Taking Forever!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
My little new 500gb 7200.11 shipped this morning at 6:31am :)...i am in no way mad or dissapointed in newegg as im sure it was just delayed cause they had a couple billion...ok maybe not that much but more than usual orders..

My little new 500gb 7200.11 shipped this morning at 6:31am :)...i am in no way mad or dissapointed in newegg as im sure it was just delayed cause they had a couple billion...ok maybe not that much but more than usual orders..

You're lucky. I ordered a 3870 and CoD 4 at 2am on the 30th, and mine hasn't even been completely processed yet. I knew it wouldn't get processed on monday or tuesday, but this is the first time my order hasn't been processed on the first business day and ready to ship the next or same day. I don't wanna wait til monday for my 3870! That's when class starts again!!! :cry:

Dang holiday backup...

Mine shipped today also, looks like I don't have to call after all...

But it was shipped from Tennessee! WTF? You mean to tell me they didn't have any Win XP Pro disks on this side of the continental US?!? :bang head
W/E I'll get over it.

My memory went out early today....maybe it is a specific place that is having an issue? :shrug:

I just got the tracking number... And the projected delivery date is the 8th... :cry: And that thing is never wrong (In my experience)

Mine is still on step 3. Hasn't even been packaged in the warehouse yet. This is the 3rd business day. If it's not out of the warehouse by the time I get home from work at 4:30, I'm calling and probably canceling my order and ordering from someone else...

For xmas, my G/F bought me a new case from Newegg.

I chose the NZXT Rogue and ordered it early on 1/3. (+$3 for Rush Processing.)

NewEgg had it on its way on the fourth, with expected delivery on the 7th.

Good Times. :)

Well I called Newegg just now and the lady I talked to said my package has been sitting in the warehouse boxed up the last 2 days. She said it was packaged yesterday, and should have gone out yesterday, but for some reason it was left in the warehouse. At least she offered to refund my shipping, but the 3870 and CoD 4 both had free shipping, and the HDMI cable I ordered was only $5 shipping. Oh well, better than nothing I guess...

I still love Newegg, and will do business with them, but this is just aggravating when stuff like this happens...

/rant off

Well I called Newegg just now and the lady I talked to said my package has been sitting in the warehouse boxed up the last 2 days. She said it was packaged yesterday, and should have gone out yesterday, but for some reason it was left in the warehouse. At least she offered to refund my shipping, but the 3870 and CoD 4 both had free shipping, and the HDMI cable I ordered was only $5 shipping. Oh well, better than nothing I guess...

I still love Newegg, and will do business with them, but this is just aggravating when stuff like this happens...

/rant off

Probably could have had them upgrade you to overnight shipping at no charge after the mixup, but if you are cool with it then no probs.

So newegg didn't ship the darned till today anyways. Kind of ridiculous considering that its just a single CD. Its in UPS hands now. (Good thing I didnt do FedEx, The office in my town was badly damaged by the west coast storms.)

OK now I'm starting to get a little upset with Newegg. The CSR I spoke with yesterday said my package would get a tracking number, and go out with the UPS shipment that afternoon. It's now 7pm, the day after she said the package would go out, and it's still on "Step 3" on the order status page and I have not received a tracking number from UPS... This is about to get upgraded from aggravating to ridiculous if it didn't actually ship yesterday. Too bad I can't talk to anyone til monday. :(

I see one thing here that I'm surprised that out "Resident Egg Head" here didn't say. Right up until Christmas orders were shipping out lickety split. I saw orders being filled on weekends including Sundays. I think some of New Eggs elves got a break these last few weeks to spend some time with their families. It should return to normal soon if that is the case. I saw a one day delay in orders but accounted for that fact. UPS was also a day early 2 to 4 days before Christmas but lately has been taking the full 3 to 5 days it normally takes. I have never seen the kind of service we see today. Back in the days before New Egg stepped up we had to wait 7 to 10 days to get stuff. Getting it in under 5 days from order is quite remarkable.

Not that it helps above, but I just placed a fairly large order on Thursday, and most of it was processed ready to ship that night. Currently everything (2 separate shipments) is in transit. A NE CSR was even nice enough to give me a small discount on one of my items to match a previous price due to an over night price increase.

I'm sorry for those of you who have been having problems with them, but The Egg is still 5* in my book. Hope everything works out for you.

Oh don't get me wrong. Unless this episode turns out really bad, I'll still continue to order from the Egg. But it just kind of perturbs me that people are ordering things several days after I did, and it's getting shipped sooner. Obviously it's not the fault of any of you, but it just irks me. Especially when they admitted that it was packaged and ready to ship on thursday, and it's now saturday, and the status has not changed...

And I ordered the vanilla Sapphire 3870, and now the overclocked Powercolor version is the same price! D'oh!! That's not Newegg's fault though. That happens. I'm kicking myself in the butt about it though. lol

You young whipper snappers!

I remember back in MY day when we had to walk two miles, uphill, through two feet of snow, barefoot, just to place an order through the telegraph man. And after the order was placed we could count on it taking 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. And we were thankful that they would send us anything at all!:D

Anyhow, we have all been spoiled over the past few years. If this particular order has been crazy out of the norm then call them and see what they will do to make it right. They have always stepped up for me. Good luck!

Oh don't get me wrong. Unless this episode turns out really bad, I'll still continue to order from the Egg. But it just kind of perturbs me that people are ordering things several days after I did, and it's getting shipped sooner. Obviously it's not the fault of any of you, but it just irks me. Especially when they admitted that it was packaged and ready to ship on thursday, and it's now saturday, and the status has not changed...

And I ordered the vanilla Sapphire 3870, and now the overclocked Powercolor version is the same price! D'oh!! That's not Newegg's fault though. That happens. I'm kicking myself in the butt about it though. lol

QFT

Thats how I feel. Fortunately its in the mail now and out of the eggmans hands. And in Brown's hands.

Back