• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg Processing Taking Forever!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah, I really feel for you guys. Obviously what has happened is not normal for them. If you are interested in compensation I would just try and get a CSR on the chat system, and see what they can do for you. I'm betting they would be willing to offer you something on your next order.

I ordered a bunch of stuff from them on the 30th. 3 day delivery. I knew they would be backed up like any other store. I should have all mine tomorrow. One even got bumped up to 2nd Day air too... Looks like I go the last DC skt 939 from them. All is good. If would have been nice to have it this weekend (COD4 and a new 2900XT) but all is good. Newegg rocks as usual.

Well it FINALLY shipped out this morning, only 3 business days late... UPS tracking says it should be here 01/09. 3 days from TN to Southern IL is a little slower than usual, but entirely acceptable. I just want my 3870!!!! It'll be like Christmas v2.0! :p

Newegg still hasn't refunded my shipping like they said they would though. Gonna have to give em a call after I get back from Cisco class this afternoon.

Wow! My package has been in transit from some unknown city (HODGKINS, IN) to Oakland for more than three days now! Its like they just stopped the truck at some rest stop for the weekend and didn't bother to update their site. I'm really getting tired of this one really very simple order.

Finally in California, San Pablo. Then over to Oakland and up to me (hopefully *knock on wood*)

Back