• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Newegg Sales

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
What are the cashback sites?

Some of the simplest cashback sites (CB) can be through your major credit cards, like "Shop Discover (DC)", Basically a click through purchase. For example DC currently has 5% CB for tigerdirect.com

Some of the 3rd party CB sites I've used include: fatwallet, mrrebates, and ebates (is it ok to list these here?)

The percentages range from 1% to 20%+, but generally 1-5%

If you make it a habit to put all your online purchases through a CB site it does ad up over time...

Friends don't let friends use Thermaltake Watercooling.

Yes, the early Thermaltake coolers certainly had issues but now that they are basically a asetek re-brand they are pretty good. I've had good luck myself and know several people running the current water 2.0 series with good results....

10/17/13

MANY amazing deals. Pioneer floorstanders - $130 per PAIR. Kingston 240GB SSD, $160. 500W Corsair PSU, $30 after $20 MIR. Many more, such as what gungeek mentioned above.

Back