• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Newegg Sales

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Noticed this code on one of the banners on the side, NAFSAVE5OCT25W , 5% off for today. ($50 off max)

I recently got 3tb WD reds for about $125 each. Pricing is about the same for $/TB.

i'm up, i'm on, i'm posting it...

10/28/13

the shell shocker deals for today out shine the email deals.

I mean 2TB red for $99 when the 3TB red is on shell shocker and is regularly $139? probably be closer to $99 once 1pm (PDT) comes around...

i'm up, i'm on, i'm posting it...

10/28/13

the shell shocker deals for today out shine the email deals.

I mean 2TB red for $99 when the 3TB red is on shell shocker and is regularly $139? probably be closer to $99 once 1pm (PDT) comes around...

The 3TB red is most likely going to be $125 as that is the lowest I've seen it in the past on sale.

yea sorry i couldn't sleep and i saw the email so I figured might as well.

aren't dem polks always on sale?

10/29/13

BF4 released (but I haz not carez). More Polks & Corsairs on sale. 2x4 Gb of G.Skill for $64 is a great deal....I'm glad I got my 8GB sticks for $40 each way back when.

LOL did you all notice that HEC power supply comes with an "included" power supply cord! Wow spare no expense.

10/29/13

2x4 Gb of G.Skill for $64 is a great deal....I'm glad I got my 8GB sticks for $40 each way back when.

Geesh got that same exact RAM (except the 1866MHz ones) for 25 each last year! Amazing how much RAM has jumped in a year. Granted, I did get em on black friday...

10/29/13

BF4 released (but I haz not carez). More Polks & Corsairs on sale. 2x4 Gb of G.Skill for $64 is a great deal....I'm glad I got my 8GB sticks for $40 each way back when.

Yeah I got my G.SKILL Sniper 1866Mhz 2X4GB ram a year and a half ago for $29.99 on sale...
Now the exact same ram never goes below $64 on sale, currently $79.99....lol

Back