• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg's 3 day shipping..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Again, how is this Neweggs fault though? If they ship the product, if it actually leaves their building it's up to the carrier to get it there in time, correct?

Newegg provides the products, they don't drive the UPS or FedEx truck.

Its not neweggs fault, and I did not write that it was.

My comment was that it does seem to take longer from newegg now, then it used to.

People buy from newegg alot and it is a good source for comparison.

Didn't Newegg's 3 day shipping used to be just that, 3 days? I just ordered a $1.99 part, paid $5.98 for the 3 day shipping (cheapest one) only to find out from brown that the three days is 3 business days and i wont get it for 5 days. On top of this, instead of shipping from a warehouse that is three hours from me (usually get it the next day) they ship from California... i know they probably just didn't have any in the New Jersey warehouse.

[/gripe]

Call newegg.com, they'll refund you your shipping...

I hate how their committed to it also. I orderd a PSU 3 day shipping, it actually arrived in my city the next day, and then sat in their warehouse for the next 2 days before it ever left. Pitiful UPS.

Back