• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nintendo Wii = Scam

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One question....have you ever played the wii?

If not well then dont start spouting off this gimmick BS. Alright I will agree the graphics may not be any better than the gamecube's, but you obviously dont understand the difference in gameplay. Also remember this is the FIRST of the motion sensed gaming consoles. Think of it as the NES...the graphics werent great but it was pretty much the first of it's kind. You can't rush good graphics with awesome gameplay like the Wii has.

The OP has played it.

What is so much better about the gameplay on the Wii vs. other consoles. Just because it's different doesn't automatically mean it's awesome. My wife asked me to buy a Wii and I will, but I have a feeling that after the "new" wears off it will be collecting dust.

This topic is done.

As many of you may know, I dislike trolling. It irks me in ways that people cannot even begin to understand. That's all this thread has managed to do. The initial posts and posts that follow offer little to no hard evidence of anything, and only exist to rile people up.

Pollux, if you want to troll, take it somewhere else. I hear GenMay is always looking for new members. If you do it again, I will ban you. That is a promise :mad:

This will be your one and only warning! :mad:

Thread done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back