• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No high speed net right now need game...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

honhon

Hey all, i just moved to my dads and i had high speed internet and played counterstrike alot and now sinse i live here, tampa, i dont have high speed internet yet, but they are installing fiber optic control boxes for high speed net so its gonna be really soon, but anyways i was lookin at games to buy, and i want to get one or 2 with a good one player game and great online play for when i get it, i bought far cry but i dont like the fact that you have to kill every person you see, i like counterstrike because i have the computer on my team so its alittle bit more fun. so i was thinkin about getting shellshock 67 and battlefield vietnam i played battlefield 1942 and it was great but when i played it it would crash sometimes and i could be shooting and while i was shooting i would be standing next to a guy from the other country i was battling and it just seemed like it was that great of A.i. to me.... does anyone have any ideas? oh also i have Condition Zero Counterstrike so i can run a dedicated server on my own computer with 31 bots..... so thats main reason why i am leaning towards something like shellshock..... :confused:

CoD seconded. It's a sickeningly short game, though :(

Back