• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No keybD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hopefully I should make more sense now.
As of the first post, I had recently killed my Keyboard, so that post, and the accompanying image were done while I had no keyboard, so any typing was done by cobbling together a message by copying and pasting letters found on the screen.

Basically, the image is a poorly done paint picture, detailing my system to some horrible lesser degree, The whole meesage was a plea for help saying, what can I do to make this thing run cooler, without resorting to WC.

There! I don't see why you didn't understand the first time, it was very straightforward.

I'd like to think so, but they on't give me any, I don't need them though, I need advice on colling this sucker

increase airflow with bigger/more powerful fans. ensure theres proper ventilation and exhaust. seal your HS to your CPU core with Arctic Silver II. Put an exhaust fan in the top of your case. Hire a small philipino boy to sit beside your open case and blow air through a straw at your CPU... Get a Vantec copper heat sink, or a Thermalright Sk6.

you are going to need to be more specific if you would like help with your problem.

well, actually that helped a bit.
I'll be putting a 120 mm in the side to replace the 92 intake, allready got an 80 mm chimney in it, not really any room for anything else up there, gonna see if I can fit two 40 mm fans in the front where the floppy's are supposed to be. gonna move the thermistor attched to the 120mm in the front.

need more ideas though, and my Dragon orb will have to be replaced

Back