• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NO ONE CAN BEAT MY SCORE IN 3dmark03!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i bet i could beat you.. we will see ill give it a shot on my moms computer if i can... its running winXP with 128mb mem ATi Rage 128 PII233...

I wonder if a super underclocked 9500pro can beat your score....not to mention with 6xAA and 16xAF on

AW YEAH!!! I GOT 49!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But dang it! I still can't beat MetalStorm!

I can get 280 in 320x240. (Wow! The pixels look awesome at that rez!!!!!) (Especiially with AA and Ansiotropic filtering!!!)

ive failed ive lowered my fsb to 100 multi 6.5 thats 650mhz
ram timing @ 9 5 5 3
lowered agp mhz to 50
lowered card core to 290 memory 279
disabled 8x agp
and opened and ran everything i could in the background

and scored 3874 cant understand why its so high thought it would be 1500s

still i tried:D

i got like 256 :( with an
xp1900 1.6gig palmero pro,
ga-7vrx motherboard,
256 ddr pc2100 ram, and a
Creative Ti 4600 graphics card.

People have gotten a score of zero before... too bad that it's put in as "N/A" in futuremark's db.

The test only goes for a certain time. If needed, i think frames are skipped

It took the same amount of time, just only rendered about 50 frames! what was strange though is that the first time I ran '03 the poor little thing only got 8 3dmarks...but the next time I ran it, I got 10!!! Thats a 25% increase WITHOUT overclocking!!! Im so ace!

What is strange though is that for some reason it didnt display anything when doing the single and multi texturing tests, which resulted in it getting ~300 and ~600 fps respectivly - which results in scores over 10 times that of the fastest card on 3dmark! :D

Unfortunatly I dont have a link, I will have to re-run the tests...

pip said:
I just ran 3dmark 03 at the lowest possible clock speed with high detail and occupied the cpu with 8 threads of calculation and got 1283

lol, funny idea for a new competition: Who can get the lowest 3dMark03 score, organized in to classes of CPU and Video Card!

Back