• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No work

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

clash

Anyone else having trouble getting any new work? Mine has been idle all day, unable to get any new work..

Did we win?

Anyone else having trouble getting any new work? Mine has been idle all day, unable to get any new work..

Did we win?

They seem to have WU. I haven't got any new WU today but I don't really need any. I have cache built so small outages don't really bother me.:soda:

EDIT also why NO GPU apps for your machines?

Grr, i keep getting "No work available to process".. looked through the settings and dont see anything that would keep it from getting WU's. Pretty new to seti@home though, figgured it was something i did.

According to the cricket graph, yeah looks like there's not much traffic going on at the SETI location. My uploads seem to be working, but since I have a cache now, I didn't get more tasks. But that may be because there's something going on up there. Most of the servers seem to be fine except for synergy. Not sure what role the pickers play in the WU distribution

According to the cricket graph, yeah looks like there's not much traffic going on at the SETI location. My uploads seem to be working, but since I have a cache now, I didn't get more tasks. But that may be because there's something going on up there. Most of the servers seem to be fine except for synergy. Not sure what role the pickers play in the WU distribution

Thankfully the Near-time Persistency Checker (NTPCKR) doesn't play a role in distribution of WU, but according to sah_status, that page hasn't been updated since [As of 19 Mar 2011 | 0:20:07 UTC], some 56 hours ago. Not sure what the problem here is, people on the forums don't know either, and I suspect no one will until the blokes at Berkeley arrive at work in a few hours time and go "uh-oh.."

I suspect thinman (data-driven webpages) is to blame!

Either that, or some of the code got botched up when they were messing around with the pending.php code (which is why the pending WU list hasn't been updated in a couple of weeks), and it only manifested itself recently.. but that's a long shot :p I can't see anything here that would suggest it's a code change.. but who knows? :shrug:

I tried to resume seti now that I'm finished with rosetta for now. But I was getting no WU available. I tried to detach and then reattach, only to get message that seti isn't working atm. I get "Project is temporarily unavailable"

Back