• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

non FPS gaming

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

theMonster

Disabled
Hey guys, those of you that do not like or play First Person Shooters, and I know I'm not the only one, what are you playing? I'm into ESPN NFL,NBA,NHL and MLB 2K5 right now but am salivating over GTA San Andreas coming next week. Yeah, I know these aren't PC games, but that's why I'm asking because I want to find something fun to play on the PC, but feel free to list console games as well.

Well it sounds like you are a sports nut. I too am one, but I also like real time strategy games like Warcraft III and Starcraft. If you are into the latest and greatest of games, then Warhammer40,000 Dawn of war looks to be pretty good. I spent about an hour on the demo the other night and liked it. If RTS games arent for you then you should check out some of the racing games out on the PC. But if you are wanting to stick to sports only titles then in my humble opinion a console wins that battle hands down when it comes to playing sports games.

Personally I played alot of stategy games before I got into FPSers. And they have the same problems as FPSers, they are all essentially the same. Sure Turn based and RTS are abit different but the idea is the same (I discount sports games because I rather play sports for real than vitually), but with FPSers I get the adrenilien sort of rush, and the team aspect is fun, so I stick to FPS solely.

Back