• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Not bad for an HTPC...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Middle Teens for idle and High 50's for stress testing :)

Damn do you want to trade chips??? LOL. Mine takes 1.575 Vcore to get 4.5ghz stable with HT on. At that setting, I see 72c max core temp. I don't think thats bad considering the voltage!

jawdropper.gif
wow! No, not bad at all. I might even step back from a quad core and get one of those for my main rig.

You suck :blah:

J/K

Well, I'm also using a low end ASRock board, not sure if thats a contributing factor but I am picking up a Gigabyte P55-ud4p next week. I'll be popping the I3 in there and see what difference it makes if any.

I also might be picking up a DICE pot just for some subzero fun.

You suck :blah:

J/K

Well, I'm also using a low end ASRock board, not sure if thats a contributing factor but I am picking up a Gigabyte P55-ud4p next week. I'll be popping the I3 in there and see what difference it makes if any.

I also might be picking up a DICE pot just for some subzero fun.

What's your Pack date and Where was it made?

Luck of the Draw bro. That ****er eats a lot of volts tho. Wow

I know right. I was a little leary about giving that much voltage on a 32nm on air, but I figured hey I got my I7 860 so it's not my main CPU....and I have a UD4P board on the way just in case it takes the mobo out with it LOL.

I'm still thinking the 540's are binned better though. I'll see what I can crank out of this son' ***** on DICE in a few weeks haha

Hey guys...this is a good example of "thread-jacking" :rolleyes:

stop photoshopping your screenshots of your little i3 at 5.7 and they wouldn't jack your thread..but if you continue to feed us falsehoods then I'll join in the:grouphug: and :rock: with them :D

JK.

Thanks insane for a HTPC, actually that's just insane :D Get it folding :D

Nice work MIA

Hey guys...this is a good example of "thread-jacking" :rolleyes:

Sorry but were you going to add more? The thread was dying with no more posts, seemed to me that it didn't really matter at that point to bring up comparison of other I3's :confused:

Back