• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

nVidia announces the Ti4200 Go

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow, just like the desktop 4200, even the agp 8x support. Looks like Nvidia's gonna catch up in the laptop area.

DarkArctic said:
Like the title says, read about it at AnandTech.

http://www.anandtech.com/mobile/showdoc.html?i=1745

-DarkArctic

wow i might actually put off building my dual rig to buy a decent laptop for school now :) that'd be hella nice (especially since we have wireless all over campus) people play cs all the time in my engineering lecture of about 500 people :) good times...

Yeah a notebook with an ATI Mobility 9000 is still very very good for gaming, but the Ti4200 Go in a notebook? WOW!!!

i still prefer the 9000mobility because i want a laptop that is actually mobile lol...

can you imagine a commercial for the alienware lappy?
now with high performance 4200 Go graphics, boasting an amazing battery life of 15minutes

looks like Nvidia's mobile rule wont be too long:

M10 Info - 4:35 pm EST - MrB
I saw this tidbit of information of the M10 on our forum. David over at THG has posted a review of the WinBook J4 and in the conclusion let a bit of information about the timetable of the M10.

When we asked Kevin Hollingshead when we can expect to see the 3.06GHz Pentium 4 processor in the J4 available for retail purchase, he replied, "We are making some additional enhancements that will be available in the production J4 3.06 GHz version. This will include a 125 Watt power supply, 3.06 GHz Pentium 4 with HyperThreading, 333 MHz DDR SDRAM and ATI's next GPU - code named 'M10' - for performance even more awe-inspiring than the ATI Mobility Radeon 9000." Look for these to debut when ATI launches the M10. (We estimate this be as soon as Q1 of 2003.)

got that from Rage3d....lets just hope that this is a true mobile chip and still has decent battery life

Back