• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC Tools 1.0 Out now!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gork

Registered
Hi All.
I am a writer for the Danish Overclocking page http://wwww.overclocking.dk/ And i have made an application, that will:

-Calculate the heat dissipation of your overclocked CPU

-Calculate the C/W value of your Cooler, after which you can compare your cooler with other coolers.

-Calculate your CPU temperature with a specific CPU / cooler

- Calculate the memory bandwidth of certain memory types, at certain speeds.

Appart from the above, this app. works as a complete list, with specs for ALL AMD / Intel CPUs since 500MHz, new models will be added.

Get the Proggie here:
http://www.overclocking.dk/download.asp?mode=show&id=223

Check it out, and tell me what you think, alteration suggestions will be taken into consideration for the next version!

Last edited:
Kewl! I really enjoyed the orignial OC-Tool. I'm downloading the new one now. Will get back to you with feedback once I've had time to test it.

Keep up the good work!

Gork, sorry to tell you this, but your url doesnt work....
I think its because you pasted in the wrong one. It links it with lots of "....." instead of what it should be.

Kewl! I really enjoyed the orignial OC-Tool. I'm downloading the new one now. Will get back to you with feedback once I've had time to test it.

I must say i am quite confused, as this is the FIRST one... but you could have gotten it from a beta tester, i actually think that someone might have made a program before me... the full title of mine is: "GORK's OC Tools", so my title should be original enough.

I just fixed the original link :)

Well... im looking forward to hearing your oppinion!

Well, there's another program called OC-Tool
Linkage pleese!

The full title of my app. is "GORK's OC Tools", so i think ill be allright ;)

Back