• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCF Benching Team t-shirts

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

How much are you willing to spend on a T-Shirt?

• $25 ($27 for 2XL)

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • $27.50 ($29.50 for 2XL)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • $30 ($32 for 2XL)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • As Cheap As Possible - $18 ($20 for 2XL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other?

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
I'll email my guy all images tonight and request a quote.

Once we've got the quote, will open a new thread in the classies with pricing and people can submit/add their orders there (I'll copy over our running list from post #1). We'll have to decide how long to keep that thread open until we place the actual order. As of now we're around 28 shirts so we'll need around another 15 to get to the right price point.

If anyone else wants to get a quote...now's probably the right time.

Can't find the exact font devlos used. Here are a few MSWord standard ones. Which do you guys want? 1, 2, 3 or 4?

Attachments

• fonts.jpg
    fonts.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 69
We've been using a couple fonts...#1 above as well as the one devlos used. Don't want to leave anything to guess so want to give my guy the exact font name we want. Couldn't find the one devlos or you used. Figure it's best to use one of the standard MSOrifice fonts as that's what my guy uses (as opposed to going with a non-standard or custom font).

Am sure it wouldn't be a problem to go with the one devlos used but if my guy can't find the exact font he'll end up using one that he thinks is close which may or may not make everyone happy.

The font I used I think but not sure, is "distortion" on that site custom ink . com

Font doesn't matter soo much to me.

I did find some cool ones though at 1001freefonts . com under "distorted eroded", "trash" and "tattoo" categories.

Guy's buried atm...we're waiting for a quote. Hopefully will know something in the next couple days.

Back