• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCF & OCA Benching

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Omg....SO close now!!!!

Don't have much free time this week so getting everything packed up....2500k/mve, 3930k/rive (plus 1 or 2 spare cpus jic), pair of 7970's (and a fistful of older, cold prepped cards), gobs o' ram, psu, ek triple point evo setup (for some chilly ram fun) and, of course, a few nice ribeyes :)

It'll be so awesome to bench with someone! Max, relax, talk hardware n' benching n' stuff and go for some ln2 gusto!

Tia to Witchy for his generous hosting offer!!!

2500k/mve, 3930k/rive (plus 1 or 2 spare cpus jic), pair of 7970's (and a fistful of older, cold prepped cards), gobs o' ram, psu, ek triple point evo setup (for some chilly ram fun) and, of course, a few nice ribeyes :)

Remind me why I'm not driving up from NC :rofl:

Im trying to figure out a good way to get up there to at least visit for a while and meet you guys... Something tells me I have some Amish shopping to do that day... :rofl:. Perhaps I will run into Lebanon Levi...:p

I will keep you posted. :)

Im trying to figure out a good way to get up there to at least visit for a while and meet you guys... Something tells me I have some Amish shopping to do that day... :rofl:. Perhaps I will run into Lebanon Levi...:p

I will keep you posted. :)
You should do it! It'd be awesome to finally meet you and we could both do a little Amish shopping (I go for the tiny popcorn and a pound or so of killer beef jerky hehe). Probably score some strawberries, too.

Everything is confirmed , Lock and Load

Maytown International Airport is right up the street, if the weather is nice we will see parachutes all day long

Here is some local footage put to music from our tourist people

Happy Lancaster

Edit:

Oh yea, here is the Official Flyer for the event for those who have not seen it posted in other threads ... lol

Attachments

• 7 19 14.png
    7 19 14.png
    106.1 KB · Views: 61
Wish I could be there but too far away.
Sounds like you guys are going to have a blast with some great tunes to compliment the party. :thup:

LOL

it stands for Alliance

NBOC & Overclockaholics merged , I actually started with NBOC. We were just a small team

One card ready :)

OCD

Attachments

• OCD.JPG
    OCD.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 52
  • ins 1.JPG
    ins 1.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 54
  • INS 2.JPG
    INS 2.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Here is the GTX460 256 bit and both the cards side by side to give the you some scale

Might go ahead and insulate a 7970 since we will have drivers loaded anyway

Attachments

• 460.JPG
    460.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 47
  • Compare.JPG
    Compare.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 47
SO psyched!

Hmmm...as an old head, never thought too much about music to bench to other than dead shows hehe

Oh definitely :)

Love lots of other stuff, too....here's another few favorites:

Jams are just so darn great for the head

Back