• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

One case fan came broken.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kai_Force

So i had purchased an Antec 900 case about a week ago from newegg, and 1 case fan came broken. and it didnt break from shipping, the box was completely fine, but it was like, it looked like someoen had purpously snapped where the fan connects to the center where the magnet is. So, should i just call Antec, and you think they will send me a new one? Or how should i go about getting one for free from the company. I mean, i hope they check there crap before sending it out, the fan was completely mounted inside of a metal drive cage, so it was like, it was allready broken, then the dumb fudge working there mounted it in. What the hell?:mad::mad::mad:

Thank you for contacting Newegg. My name is Gilbert. How may I assist you today?
James Day: Hi. I have recently purchased an Antec Nine Hundred Case, and one of the 120mm Antec LED fans came broken.
Gilbert: Give me a couple of moments please..
James Day: ok
Gilbert: What we can do is either a refund or a replacement. If a replacement we would need the hole case back in order to replace the item. Or you can contact the manufacture and they would be able to just replace that item for you.
James Day: Allright, i will contact the manufacturer to get a new fan
James Day: Thank you very much
Gilbert: Do you have any other questions, or is there anything else I can assist you with today?
James Day: No that will be all today.
Gilbert: Thank you for visiting newegg.com. Please contact us at anytime.

Alllright....so do i call Antec customer hotline or something? :confused:

I had a Antec powersupply go bad a few years back. Antec issued me a RMA and sent me a new one in about a week.

They where a little difficult and slow but everything worked out fine.

You'll be ok - just be patient.

Back