• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Opinions on the BE Cooling Maxijet high output pump/res

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Voodoo Rufus

Powder Junkie Moderator
Saw this on the aquastealth site and thought it looks kind of nice. How is the pump in terms of GPM, reliability and noise levels in comparison to Eheims? I have a 1048 right now and it's silent. Would this be a good combo for a future cooling system since the pump and res combined don't take up too much space?

The site says that the flow rate is 265 GPH, but I don't know how good it would be with hose attached and 1 foot head.

Similar thought process - I bought one for space saving and to keep my tubing runs simple. I installed it next to my mb (fixed it to the mb tray) so its completely out of the way. Very clean installation as most of the tubing is hidden behind the hdd bays and no t-fitting in the system. Does the job.

I don't have any experience with the 1250, so can't compare. But based on specs the 1250 outputs more flow. The Eheims have an excellent reputation, but I was looking for an absolute minimum of connections and compactness, why I found becoolings pump/res concept appealing.

Back