• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

opty 165 $299

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hey, d94, i already got one of these ordered... hehe i beat you! anyways, i didnt post this deal because i thought it was kind of wrong since this code was made by a monarch rep by the request of customers on [H]ard.

oh well, i hope he doesnt get fired

ReD.SkY said:
hey, d94, i already got one of these ordered... hehe i beat you! anyways, i didnt post this deal because i thought it was kind of wrong since this code was made by a monarch rep by the request of customers on [H]ard.

oh well, i hope he doesnt get fired
thats exactly why i posted it :D
because its an exclusive deal to monarch
so i figured us ocf guys can use it ><

and dont worry he wont get in any trouble, everyone in the world has access to hardforum, its not exclusive to anyone

ok, maybe i dont have it ordered... i waited to add some other stuff to my cart and expired it is, however, i PMed the monarch rep and i have a feeling hes gonna hook me up :)

Damn, already dead? :( I tried it too with no luck. Anyone else have a sub $300 price for this?

deal is back for the first FIFTY PEOPLE
10 probably already ordered it
so i u want, get it NOw

Back