• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4 [email protected] 1.7v what temperature?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wam

Abit IT7 MAX2, using a Thermalright AX-478 with a YS-TEch 80mm 45CFM fan & Artic Silver2. I'm getting 43c idle and 56c running prime95. I've got a 120mm 90CFM intake fan and 2x80 45CFM exhaust fans. Getting temps from Sisoft Sandra 2002 pro

I feel that these temps are too high. What does everybody else get? I'm tempted to try the stock Intel H/S and fan so I can compare it to the AX-478.

Last edited:
Neo_peter, what voltage are you at?

jdmcnudgent, It will actually do 3.03 GHz with 1.825V stabily (1.8a @ 3 Ghz) but that's more voltage than I'm prepared to give it with S.N.D.S lurking around! ;) I can do 2.8+ with 1.65v which is fine for me, I'd just like to get those temps nearer to 50c/load without getting a Delta; can't take the noise and 7 Volting the 80CFM would only give me a couple more CFM then the YS-Tech 45 cfm fan.

Back