• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P55 Classified 200 SLI OC guide

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Where am I for Vcore? Didn't get this one :D

Well I guess I should just go for water cooling...I was thinking about it for a long time now, and I guess that's the only solution, I already have a 3x120 rad so I have to buy everything else(cpu block, reservoir and pump), I was thinking about the EK Supreme HF from EKWB, it's a damn good block

Sorry, let me rephrase. What is Vcore set in BIOS when you are attempting 4GHz (sorry, I can't see the screenshots from here)? When you put the CPU under load at 4.0GHz, what Vcore are you seeing?

Sorry, let me rephrase. What is Vcore set in BIOS when you are attempting 4GHz (sorry, I can't see the screenshots from here)? When you put the CPU under load at 4.0GHz, what Vcore are you seeing?

Bootup/eventual Vcore is set at 1.3250 in BIOS, and since VDroop is disabled it gets to 1.329V under full load, at least that's what ''EVGA E-LEET TUNING UTILITY'' says, I didn't measure it from the board yet, but I can do it if u think it's worth it

Nah, that says enough. That's more than the one I had that would remain stable needed. What about VTT? What's set in BIOS and what does it show under load in E-LEET?

EDIT - What speed is your RAM running? If you haven't already, drop the divider below where it's rated to make sure we're dealing with the CPU only. After looking back up, I see your strap is already at 1600, so that's good. Try setting PCI-E frequency around 106.

VTT gets to 1,28V under load(in BIOS it is set to 1,30V)

Since my blck is at 192 and RAM divider is set to 2:10 it's at 1922 MHz

Actually right now my strap is set to DRAM Ratio, or should I set it back to 1600?

Last edited:
Bump that VTT up. Try 1.35V, if not 1.375. These EVGA boards seem to looooove VTT.

Drop that RAM divider too. Your sticks are rated for 2k, but we can worry about that when the time comes

There is definitely hope that it's not your CPU. Raise VTT to 1.375V (you can try lowering later).

Roger, I'll try that
Anyway about my RAM, my OP is at post no.13 not the OP :) , so should I really lower them? I mean I dunno if it makes that much difference running them at 1600 or 2000MHz, I'm running them at 1922 right now like I said just because they are rated for 2000 but if u think it's worth it I'll do it right away :)

Yea, I ninja-edited you when I noticed you & the OP were different. It might be wise to do that anyway just to keep them out of the equation for now.

''Ninja-edited'' hehehe lol
Raised VTT to 1,35V, PCIE freq. to 106 and RAM to almost 1600(158something)(2:8) and MCH strap to 1600 of course.
Temps remain the same

Yea, you won't drop temps. Are you comfortable running them to see if it's stable? If not, water may be in your future as you say.

I dunno, just after 2 mins of torture it gets to the limit of 80 degrees, at least that's the limit which I set(and as any normal person would I think), so I haven't even tried with a good stability test
Yeah I'll definitely go for water cooling, I should be ordering the parts at the end of this month, until they come it will be another 10 days or so, so hopefully I'll be posting some results in mid october :)
Thx a lot for everything Jeremy :)

EDIT : pictures? you know I will ;)

Last edited:
Hey m8 remember me? :D
Well ... I'm on water now FINALLY! So one of these days I'll upload some pics :)

Back