• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P6T people- are you happy?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I personally have my RAID card in the top PCI-e slot and set the bottom two to 16 X 1 rather than the 8x8 you can pick in the bios, I'm not even using the bottom one.

The V2's at least will run 16x16x1, or 16x8x8.

Part of the reason I picked it up was the layout, so I could cram everything back in here, I looked at a few MOBO's just to get a layout I could use to keep my RAID card, Auzentech, and the Killer NIC in here.

Seems to be working pretty well, even if the GPU is in a lower slot.

Now if I ever can convert my HD4870x2 back to stock and get it running right again I'll be a happy camper, wish I'd never put that accelero on there. It actually ran fine awhile, can't blame Artic Cooling, I started messing around more and fudged it up myself, been having a few probs trying to get it back to stock, just to fit it in the bottom again, heh.

Oh well, thats off subject I guess, if nothing else I'll use this 260 for now which works ok and switch to a 5XXX in the future :)

Other than that, and the fact I'm new to it, I've had relatively few problems. Not problems even, just was some of my reasons for picking it.

:beer:

Last edited:
Back