• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pretty interesting budget case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Centurion 5 (one of the versions of it) is going for 50 with free shipping today.. I wish I had my debit card already!

I have that case. It is alright but add the shipping and its not such a great deal anymore.

The fans are pretty loud, at least audible. The overall build is alright but yes it is a bit flimsy, especially the side panels. It will definitely work as a case though.

Could use a little work. Cut out the rear fan mesh with an 80mm holesaw, do the same to the front fan with a 120mm holesaw, cut out a top blowhole and add a fan... I kind of like those two side fans at the bottom. I might set the front one for intake and the rear one for exhaust for a rig with 8800 cards.

Might be a fun little project case.

It is an updated version of a Raidmax case design that has been around for years.

It isnt bad, I had an old one that worked really well until I started getting annoyed with having to disassemble the entire rig just to do simple things.

light duty rigs will do great in it though.

Back