• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Print To Wireless Printer From Mobile 4G Help!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AngelfireUk83

Can you print from a mobile phone thats using a mobile 4G network I have a HP 6220 wireless printer thats connected to my wifi and I can send stuff from my phone if connected to the wifi, but if I want to send something from my mobile while on 4G I can't can it be done or havent they got to that point yet. My mobile is a Huawei P20 Pro with the latest EMUI 10 and Android 10

My Epson printer had an app I had to put on my older phone to print from. Can't remember if it worked when off the wifi but it was the only way I could print to it from the phone. Maybe HP has something like that?

Can you print from a mobile phone thats using a mobile 4G network I have a HP 6220 wireless printer thats connected to my wifi and I can send stuff from my phone if connected to the wifi, but if I want to send something from my mobile while on 4G I can't can it be done or havent they got to that point yet. My mobile is a Huawei P20 Pro with the latest EMUI 10 and Android 10
Since you have Android, if you have a computer on your home network, you can use Google Cloud Print. Basically, you add a printer to Chrome, "print to it" from your phone, and the device on your home network will request the actual printing. No port forwarding, no special printer needed. https://www.google.com/cloudprint/learn/

The only downside is the computer at home has to be on for this to work.

Back