• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Prob overclocking on a KK266R..looks like the Multiply/Dividers...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

{X-H}KnownKiller

Registered
Yeah i dont know what the hell i'm supposed to do here.. It would be nice if they would write up a bios that would let ya play with the 1/3 1/4 divider for the PCI buss like the ABIT boards did... I mean i'm trying my damnist the last week to get this thing stable at 1400 and its not happening at all even though my computer will post all the way up to 1490 at 9.5 volts..I know forsure its the dividers doing me in. I checked on Sandra and it showed that my PCI was running at over 49 Mhz... I'd like to know how i'm supposed to combat that ****.. Hell at even a FSB of 133 and a mulitiplier of 10X i was at 47 i believe.. **** i had to set it all back to normal (Default) just to get the PCI buss lowered down to 33 Mhz...
Man i think i bought the wrong damn M/B just like i bought the wrong H/S...
heh i got the ThermoEngine (Black version) with the bad *** all mighty 7200 RPM delta Screamer.. Yeah i knew that it wasnt the best but i couldnt find a place to buy the best at the time.. but i cant complain about the heat though.. I can get it down to 93 Degrees and max 107 under extreme pull..How? Well maybe 1 day i will show ya all my SUPER DUPER MODIFIED CASE OVERCLOCKER SPECIAL!!! HEHEHE WHOOO HOOO!!... Yeah baby.... hint... Its a modified HUGE air cleaner!!....Major air pull at super high speed!...

AMD T-Bird AXIA 0107GPDW 1.2 GIG @ ?? Still burning it in...but only stable at 1350 which i know its gota be because of the god damn auot dividers!!!!
IWILL KK266R
448MB PC 133
Geforce 2 PRO hopefully if i ever get the return lable so i can RMA the damn thing So a tthe moment its the Geforce DDR
Live! value
3COM nic 905B which i damn know that dont like no freaking outragous 49Mhz PCI buss..
40 GIG RAID setup with 2 Quantum Fireballs
Kenwood 62X
RazorBoomslang 2X on a Surface 1030 mouse pad! the thing owns YOU!
IIyama Vision Master Pro 450 19" FLAT screen
Overclockers extremly modded Air cleaner case from HELL! hehe..System temp around 70 Degrees...

KK

and were did you find the Axia chip? have you tried the TURBO bios?

el (Mar 22, 2001 04:10 p.m.):
and were did you find the Axia chip? have you tried the TURBO bios?
Thanks....Check your email about the chip.....and yes i'm using the turbo bios ;)

KK

Sandra does not understand the 133 ( A ) chip set the chip set auto adjusts and if you look at Sandre she is telling you that you are running just a 133 chipset hell I'm running @ 155 FSB and have no problems at all with any of my cards.

Aww come on, I am really interested in the board, but doggone interested in the chip. Can I check my Email also? Help a newbie out.
thanks slow

Back