• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

~| Project Gremlin |~

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

evowatercooling

I bought the computer in March and I am just now getting to the point where I am modding it. Here are some pics of the computer as it is now. I have not cut the hole for the window yet because I do not know What I am going to put in there or how I will cut it. You can see the ATi and AMD cutouts that I have done. I hope the pics are not too bad. I just bought a $20 digital camera at walmart. The thing sucks for actually taking pictures. If you look through the lens, what you see is not what you get. The actual pic is a little shorter and off to the left, so I had to do snapshot with everyone.

Any comments are welcome!!!

Side Panel.jpg

This is the inside. Once I get some Sleeving I will clean it up.
Case Side.jpg

This is the side panel. Pretty much all of the door will be cut except for the handle. If anyone would like to give suggestions on how I should do this (i.e. what it should look like) feel free.
Case Front Open.jpg

Case Front Closed.jpg

Sub.jpg

This is my pride and joy of the Computer. My klipsh promedia ultra 5.1s. I love these speakers. They are extremely loud and great for any small to medium sized space.
speakers.jpg

This is my Monitor and speakers. I know the monitor is small. I just have not been willing so spend $400 on the lcd that I want yet. Do you like the teddy bear with my gf pic on it? The trophy was for second place in a car audio competition.

None of your pictures work. You can upload to the foums. Just keep it in the size requirments. 640x480 I believe.

Thank you. I could not figure out what the problem is. I am not sure how you may be able to see them Fishy/

WAY off topic... but PMS FISHY.... your avatar is the hottest thing I have ever seen....alright... good job with the PC... even though I keep staring at that damn avatar!

Yeah that is pretty nice. :)

Ontopic:
If it wasn't for that dayem fan grill on the door I would add flames or something to the ATi. Anyone have any suggestions on what I should do there?

Back