• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pump for small form factor HTPC?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

maximillius

Hi all,

Novice here. I've had my desktop PC liquid cooled with two loops for about 3 years now - but that's the only watercooled build I've ever done. I'm not a huge performance enthusiast (although I do have my CPU and GPU properly overclocked). Mostly I enjoy the watercooling because I like projects, and I like things that look cool.

So, when it came time to spec out my new HTPC, I couldn't help but dream up some sweet orange rocket fuel running through it.

When searching for a case, I came across this sample image and was very taken by it

I know it seems silly, but I'm basically setting out to copy thermaltake's sample build there. I've picked out my CPU block and my radiator (and measured them accordingly to fit), but I'm stumped on the pump.

The reservoir shown in the image looks like this guy, but it also looks like it has some sort of miniature pump that's integrated with the reservoir on the left side.

I've been up, down, and around the FrozenCPU site but I can't seem to find a pump that would integrate with the bitspower reservoir like that. Does such a thing exist?

If not, can anyone recommend any very small sized reservoir-pump combos that you think might work in a space constrained build like this?

Thank you in advance!

:welcome: to OCFs.

I am not sure how much heat load you're putting in there and how much rad surface will be needed but my guess is it won't be enough.

As for the pump, you'll want a DDC. Something like this or this.

Could you list all the components going into it, case and also the planned water cooling equipment.

Back