• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Q3 timedemo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
timedemo 1
demo demo001

or with the newest patch I have to type
timedemo 1
demo demo127

Ok does this come with the game?

Cause I typed
timedemo 1 first
then demo demo 001

then it just said playdemo <demoname>

Im a newbie so that why i dont get it.

When the demo starts type the ~ command then:
/disconnect <enter>
/timedemo 1 <enter>
/demo demo001 <enter>

it will start the demo then and then hit the ~ key at the end.

Good luck!!

I set everything to highest quality. 800x600

83.6FPS Still got some tweaking to do.
This is a GF2 MX 400 200/166. Much better than the TNT card I had.

I have another GF2 MX on it's way. I will compare the two.
I will post some final scores and setups.
Thanks again guys.

I will recheck my settings tonight when I get home. This looks a little high for my setup compared to other reviews. I can only hope this is an accurate reading.

I have my card maxed out on the mem to 175 and 210 on the core. Still getting the same results. I might be limited by my processor speed.......

samuknow (Jul 20, 2001 05:16 p.m.):
I have my card maxed out on the mem to 175 and 210 on the core. Still getting the same results. I might be limited by my processor speed.......

What brand GeForce-2 are you using? It should O/C better than that.

It is a Palit Daytona......

I gust installed powerstrip and now I have it at 210/200. It's screamin right along.....

The only reason I couldn't get higher mem before is coolbits would not go any higher.
BTW I got 87.3 FPS on Q3 High Quality max textures.....

I have a Gainward on it's way. I will see what I can get out of it.

samuknow (Jul 22, 2001 08:12 a.m.):
Whats up with that? That is huge. How did you get 400 mem speed on your GF2 MX 400?

I forgot to change back those numbers to the more realistic ones I get by switching back to 3-D Turbo to O/C my card. I was using NVMax and that program is not a good one for me. When I switched my score went way up and gaming was alot better. Look at the new numbers and that is what I am gonna stick with. I am new to this 3-D card modding and I am learning what to do and what not to do. I think I am gonna stick to these settings and the registry hacks I have done with WPCREDIT.

What is WPCREDIT?
I realize that some of your speed comes from the fact you have a 64 meg card. But WOW. Mine is running 215/200 now and I can only get 93 plus. I can't wait for that other card.

samuknow (Jul 22, 2001 03:25 p.m.):
What is WPCREDIT?
I realize that some of your speed comes from the fact you have a 64 meg card. But WOW. Mine is running 215/200 now and I can only get 93 plus. I can't wait for that other card.

Go here to get it: http://www.h-oda.com/
and then go to http://www.viahardware.com to find out what to do with it. There are many websites out there to do different hacks with this software. It will lower your temps, force 4-way interleave, enable SBA, and many other things. Good luck!!

Back