• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Question about lower bass

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HeatM1ser2k4

So Over teh weekend my Logitech z906 speakers arrived. They sound absolutely amazing!!! Unfortunately, the bass is so booming that my neighbor downstairs complained about it. There is no volume control on the subwoofer to lower the bass, and even though Ive lowered the bass within the Realtek Audio Conmsole, the bass doesnt change. How can I change the bass so that at night its lower and during the day I can raise it?

I found a videon on Youtube showing how to do it. Just in case this shows up for anyone who does a ssearch on how to do it, here's what you do:

Choose your input using the speakers external control panel, tehn simply press the "level" button on said control panel until only the sobwoofer light lights up...then use the volume control on that control panel to change the bass levels.

Nice. I have to reach around to the back of the sub to adjust levels with my s8. With my a5's it is recommended to keep them at least 6'' from any walls. Are you using the fiber cable suggestion or did the 6ch direct (3way) work? Plus have you tried any videos with dts sound? With regular stereo music audio it shouldn't matter too much. I'd love to run a full surround but the I'd have to go gallo acoustics and I don't have the space or money atm.

moving a speaker away from a corner or away from a wall can help to tame low frequencies as well. You can do a search on 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 space to get an idea of why

Back