• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

question about the t-line

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

vietp13

ok my water cooling stuff is up, but i have a question if i leave the the pump on 24/7 would the water like be heated up and eventually dry out, beause the heat of the mag 3 drive ?

i got a cap that came with min plug it but if you tilt the t-line it leak. i put zip tie on it and it still happens so i decided to duct tape it.. it still happens any suggestions?

I use a self-sealing quick disconnect barb on my T. No leaks there. You could also try getting a barb and a screw on cap for the male threaded end.

how about this idea getting a cork from wine shops ? and shaving it down to hit in the tube ?

That could work well. You can also get plugs at places like Home Depot - basically a sealed off barb.

ok, thanks guys i asked my dad and good thing he has one of his wine corks. I cut and sanded it so it would fit tight and snuggly in the tube, and also giving me little bit of head room to yank it out when bleeding is needed

Back