• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

R.I.P. Monarch Computer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silversinksam said:
I would take this info with a grain of salt, this member just joined a few hours ago.

How could this person have seen the locked Monarch doors in Tucker Ga if he's from Tennessee??

While I'm not saying Monarch is or isn't closing it's doors, like I said, I'd take this information with a grain of salt, maybe Monarch has a new headquarters in Tennessee instead of 5242 Royal Woods Parkway Suite 160
Tucker, GA. :rolleyes:

Thats kinda why I asked for the photo. Seems kinda funny that he joins and makes a post about this with no proof. Thanks for posting on this Sam.

sss what are you some kind of sexual predator or something...? lol..hey im just telling the truth...sounds like some monarch computer trolls to me are on here..I dare anyone to order some merchandise, go ahead..lol...but if you get ram rodded ,,dont ask me for an aspirin....

If your going to tell me your not in Tenessee, well.... I'd have to say someone is fibbing and it ain't me.

I did remove the last 4 numbers of his IP so that I'm not invading his privacy. But his IP is unique and not sharred with any other member, and he is from Tenessee :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Traceroute.jpg
    Traceroute.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 619
sss..let me ask you this..do you have some personal $$ investment with this company or something..?

hiremenow69 said:
sss what are you some kind of sexual predator or something...? lol..hey im just telling the truth...sounds like some monarch computer trolls to me are on here..I dare anyone to order some merchandise, go ahead..lol...but if you get ram rodded ,,dont ask me for an aspirin....

By the way, I'm not saying Monarch is or isn't shuting it's doors, I am however saying that your post is suspicious, being that you live in Tenessee, not Georgia, where Monarch is located. The fact is, some people are getting 'ram rodded' already. I personally would not advise anyone to place an order with them due to the recent problems some members have had with them.

How about this, do us all a favor, go back there tomorrow with your digital camera and take a few pictures of this allegation you made, then you'd be doing a public service rather than mock the fact I noticed your not near Tucker Ga. From Viualroute, I place you about 4 hours from Tucker Ga

hiremenow69 said:
sss..let me ask you this..do you have some personal $$ investment with this company or something..?

Yah I have an investment, I've spent many hours trying to get people refunds that are owed by Monarch. Why don't you do a forum search of my name and see for yourself.

Here are two threads out of many on this issue

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=483249

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=484648

LOOK IM TELLING YOU RIGHT NOW , NO ONE NORMAL carries a dig. cam around with them all the time. So when i went there to get my business taken care of i wasnt thinking that the store would be closing and that there would be a sign on the door that said that . so if you are as intelligent as everyone thinks you are, add that logic up and tell me why it wouldnt make sense. I live close enough to take off work and drive there in a day. And i would be a dumb f****** to drive all the way back down to tucker to walk up to suite number 160 which is located on the corner of that particular building and take a picture to satisfy unbelievers. I can tell you this , just ask any monarch computer employee (if you can reach one...) there is a auto parts dealer or something of that nature next to them. i think in suite 153 or 150, there's an oriental or indian guy that works at monarch named ROD. he must be the manager or something like that. the sign on the door was pink or reddish pink. it looked like they had three loading bays in the back with empty trailers backed up to them. their loading bay is on the corner of the building, there is no business immediately to their right if you are facing the building, unless you are looking across the street to the right, however there is a small parking area along the right wall . behind the building loading area , there is a sloping bank with trees on the top that runs all along the back loading area of the industrial park. through those trees is the next set of industrial buildings...
now if you think that i sat here making up this s*** without have seen it, you are smoking something that you shouldnt buy again........

by the way sss , thanks for exposing my ping location thing. my wife is always bitching about safety on the computer..know any good anti ping software programs ?

If their doors were locked how did you talk to their employees after your day long drive to Tucker GA from Tenessee?
Sounds suspicious my friend, maybe they did close up shop and maybe they didn't. First you denied your from Tenessee....

There's a lot of BS antics going on, the person (hardwarephreak) that started that 12 page thread at [H] is one of Monarchs competitors.
Don't you think that your competition would have ulterior motives for creating that Monarch thread? I do, it's unethical. It's kind of a bummer because that thread has decent information, just it was started under questionable circumstances.

I feel bad for those that are owed money from Monarch Computer Systems and perhaps your story is true that Monarch may have shut down, we have members here from that part of GA that can confirm or deny what you've told us, heck I was in GA a few days ago, maybe I should have looked while I was driving by.

hiremenow69 said:
by the way sss , thanks for exposing my ping location thing. my wife is always bitching about safety on the computer..know any good anti ping software programs ?

None of your personal info was posted, stop being a drama queen, all that was posted was the first four oclets of your IP and your using Comcast.
PS, Call me a sexual predator again, and you will meet the same fate as Monarch CSR, we threw him out because he was a smart@ss. I'd calm your jets before you share his fate.

first of all let me start by saying that when i said thanks for showing my ping thingy...that was actually a genuine thank you ..NOT a thanks like a smart allec thanks. so unless you are able to distinguish the tone in which im typing just chill out..i asked a legitimate question "do you know of any software that blocks that..?" (it was a polite break in the sarcastic banters we were throwing goofball) ,
second of all i NEVER said that i was NOT from tennessee ! find the post where i said those words exactly. and if that what you "read" into what i was asking, you must be a woman with all the assuming you have been consistenly doing, which has been wrong on every occasion.what i was actually doing was making sure that you were not one of the employees i talked to that KNEW i was from tennessee because of my bill records and shipping information that they have access to.
Thirdly, i do not work for nor own nor have any stake in any computer competitor. i work in a totally different profession. i am a personal computer consumer which would explain why i would be at monarch's office. if i was not i would buy from myself...lol...
fourthly and finally, when i was pulling up i saw some guys coming out of the building loading some wood and 2x4's into the back of a pickup near the entrance. by the time i had parked they had went back in. i got out walked up to the door and couldnt get in it was locked. the door they went in had some kind of combo lock on it like when a house is for sale you know what i mean.it may have had a keyhole that THEY the employees would have had. DUH they work there..so i got back into my car and waited for awhile for them to come back out. i noticed the sign on the door at this time. after awhile they came back out, i got out of my car and talked to them...there , now if you cant follow that,, you have alzheimers and dementia...

Just a heads up you might not want to start calling members a goofball or telling them they alzheimers or dementia. As that could be taken as a flame which is against our forum rules. Best bet would be to relax and enjoy before you push the ban hammer button.

Also this could be taken as you were denying you were from Tennesse
hiremenow69 said:
who the hell said im from tennessee ?

yes you read into what i said. i know and can read exactly what i wrote and i KNOW what i meant. i was asking for proof that you knew i was from tennessee NOT that i wasnt from tennessee and guessss whatttt..you proved how you knew i was from tennessee..you did exactly what i wanted you to .and i knew then that you werent from monarch and guess what, i dont live in nashville. and i am very calm , not riled up at all..just letting people know what went down recently. anyways im growing tired of this i have job in the health field that i have to get up and go to in the morning.
SSS when the smoke clears and what i said comes to pass , despite what you are incorrectly thinking...i want a huge apology and entire thread on you singing my praises letting everyone know how i was trying to save them from making a terrible descision but YOU and a few others tried to discourage it because i seemed "suspicious" to you....If i am wrong about what is emminently going to happen, i will do the same for you...

i guess half of that last reply was geared towards clown guy

hiremenow69 said:
now if you cant follow that,, you have alzheimers and dementia...

I can follow it but that doesn't mean I have to believe it. Time will tell if Monarch Computer Systems has closed up shop or not.
I'll believe it when I see proof or confirmation from a second reliable party. Like I said, we have many members from the Tucker Ga. area, and this can be verified easily enough.

yes i just wrote a guy that lives in atlanta and told him to go by and take a picture since he lives there and see for himself to confirm my findings and silence the naysayers...
SSS i challenge you to do this..try to call monarch tomorrow and see what they will tell you..1-800-611-0875. ask them what is going on. more than likely you they will either lie or tell you they cant say anything about it..ask for ROD or a guy named stephen. ask him if he's gonna be under a new company name in late january or february...

c l o w n...you cannot possibly KNOW if this post WILL or WONT save anybody. that's why i posted it. i've already talked to three guys last night that were planning on buying some stuff and when i told them that they decided to do something different. Did i tell them where else to buy something ? NO (that was for you sss) i just told my story of how i got shafted and what i did and what i found out and that was that...

There is something called a cellphone camera. Also, not a word of it on the local news. You are very close to being ejected from the forums, so I would read the rules and show our members a bit of respect. :rolleyes:

http://digg.com/hardware/Monarch_Computer_s_Going_Bankrupt

Front page of Digg.

hiremenow69

*hint* DROP THE ATTITUDE! *end hint*

Are you actively looking to get the ban hammer? You REALLY need to chill and stop with the directed insults and attacks. MULTIPLE sites are reporting the same info. I seriously doubt that they are all getting info from a singular location. Yes, maybe Monarch will be reformed under a different name but Monarch as a company appears for all repective purposes to be closed for business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back