• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Reached my limit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rainz3

Registered
Well I have officially reached the limit for this comp. Running a 1700+ at 1.6ghz 147fsb and 1.85 vcore. cant change the dimm voltage unfortunatly. I tried pumpen up the voltage to 2.0 but when I restart the screen doesnt come on then it restarts again at stock settings. Temps arent an issue as I am while writing this I am at 43c and max load is about 49c or so. Hell at one point it was resten at 102f(sorry dont know what that is in C) :) stock cooling.its not to prime stable as it will run for about 30 mins then the entire comp freezes but I can play games for hours which is all I need.Definatly the ram and mobo holding me back but I am getting conflicting answers from the techsupport for my mobo wether it can handle pc2700 or not. Thanks

Sorry lol thought I had that in my sig guess not. I am on a machspeed viper 266b rev 3.0 with 2 sticks of kingston pc2100 at the most aggressive timings. Unfortunatly I cant remember a damn thing about my powerspully I belive its a 400w enermax. I do know its an enermax though. mbm is showen me at 12.3v rail.

Back