• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Refurb Iphone $399/499

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well if you buy one, just be prepared to spend an additional $75 or so on a new battery - and you have to send it to apple for replacement.

The functionality of them is nice, but im still so skeptical of them.

Thats still a lot of money to pay for bragging rights. Cuz thats all they are good for.

^^

SteveLord said:
Thats still a lot of money to pay for bragging rights. Cuz thats all they are good for.

^^
Says you. I'm in love with mine. :beer: Don't diss it until you've actually tried it out (not just in the store, but actually using it for a week or two).

d94 said:
exactly...haha

btw theres a chance u can unlock it too!
http://iphoneunlocking.com/

That's a bs site waiting for other people to unlock them so that they can make money off of someone else's work ... hackingt0sh.org is the only site (forum really) that has any info about unlocking, progress, etc.

Fr3@k3r said:
Unlocking so that its usable on all networks. Altho with the Iphone i really dont suggest it as most of the iphone features are geared towards AT&T
The only features that won't work are visual voicemail or whatever it's called and EDGE which only some providers have.

LoneWolf121188 said:
Says you. I'm in love with mine. :beer: Don't diss it until you've actually tried it out (not just in the store, but actually using it for a week or two).

Hey...they dont call it Crackberry for nothin. :beer:

I have heard rumors of people cracking and installing an Apache web server on their iphone, is there any truth to this?

iphone is only really good for its slim size and touchflo, which is being ported over to other pda phones like my xv6700 (ppc6700)

still overpriced for an 8gb iPod that happens to also be a phone. its missing key features that you can get on free phones from most carriers. pix msging, take video just for example...

still overpriced for an 8gb iPod that happens to also be a phone. its missing key features that you can get on free phones from most carriers. pix msging, take video just for example...

ya my bro has it and there's no pix msging... tell me why!!! that's dumb.

Back