• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rest in Peace The Raptor Pit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hokiealumnus

Water Cooled Moderator
I'm sorry to say that after 11 years we are closing the forums because the database was corrupted by a hacker. I see no need to re-establish a working forum from scratch, so this is it for TRP. To all the members and visitors at TRP and the Forum Wars competitions. We had a blast as I'm sure you did too. I will miss all of you, there are too many to name and a few that have passed along the way.. Thank you everybody

Rest in peace: http://www.theraptorpit.com/ :cry:

That's sad, but not unexpected. It hasn't been the place to be for all but a few folks for quite a while now. It's where I got my start though, even before joining up here. For a few years there, Forum Wars was even better than the bot for big, yearly event of a competition (though the bot got going and surpassed that long ago). Man it was stressful being a FW judge; I'm sure several people from here can remember doing that too.

Anyway, godspeed TRP, may you rest happily and peacefully in forum heaven. :salute:

There was a lot of great people there...and boy was forum wars a blast!!!!! I miss that!!

RIP TRP.

And...no db backups??? :(

Thanks for posting Hokie. I've been out of the scene for a few years, went to check the Pit as I'm putting together a new PC for the first time in 5-6 years and it's gone... not too surprising tho.

Wish I could've said bye to Raymo and the old crew before they disbanded! :salute:

Back