• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Retailers accepting cryptocurrency

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I dont have a link for this, and i know it isnt exactly a retailer, but there is a condo development that is just getting started by where i live, and they are accepting BTC for the deposit on the condo!
how freaking awesome is that!

Very cool! We're seeing more and more everywhere!

I believe you can still make purchases for things like Nexus devices without having wallet setup, but I haven't made a purchase through Google in a year or so, things may have changed.

this is most cool, yet btc price remains unchanged .. i cant figure it, i need to cash out here ! :)) more time i guess .. eh

Tigerdirect is a big one for sure. I was just about to post that. For some of you guys that know this better how are the price comparisons working out? Are they charging a premium or have any weird rules for bitcoin purchases?

EDIT: Saw this while browsing for info on tigerdirect:
All orders paid by BitCoin are final and cannot be returned for BitCoin or Hard currency. All returns will be made in the form of a Gift Card exchange, which can be used on the web and or our call center. All returns follow our return policy.
It makes sense, I just thought I would post it.

Last edited:
yea otherwise people would buy something for say .5btc then the value of btc doubles overnight, then bam return for .5btc plx

ya I read that last night. Totally didnt phase me at all.

Just bought a 840 128gb ssd from tiger with 0.147BTC. Cash total was $111. If I did my math right that works out to $755/btc.

Back