• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Retailers accepting cryptocurrency

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
eGifter.com allows you to use btc to purchase gift cards to many nationwide retailers:

Now, though, users of the controversial peer-to-peer digital system can spend their cryptocurrency in brick and mortar stores including Home Depot, CVS, Kmart and Sears as well as online at web retail granddaddy Amazon.com.

eGifter.com allows shoppers to pay for any of their 150+ digital gift cards in Bitcoin straight from the checkout line at national retail chains using their mobile app for iOS or Android. eGifter uses Bitcoin wallet Coinbase to process transactions, ensuring they’re secure.

Looks like it didn't get posted here, but FrozenCPU is now taking bitcoin as well.

http://coinosphere.com/ This has a big listing of sites that accept bitcoin.

Looks like it didn't get posted here, but FrozenCPU is now taking bitcoin as well.
Thanks!

Why is it so much easier for me to spend my BTC than cash $$?
I just bought out their stock of ap29 and another gpu block. I have been eyeballing those fans ever since i got the email saying that they were back in stock....

Anyone know of a print shop that accepts BTC? I need to order some posters and flyers and other marketing materials and I am low on cash, but have plenty in cryptos right now.

Been out of town a few days. Stayed at a hotel in Vegas called "The D". They had a few "bitcoin accepted here" signs. It was pretty nice hotel right on Fremont street. I liked it better than the other hotel we stayed in over on the strip. Was not as luxurious, but was clean and modern. I would have paid in bitcoin, but I didn't know before I had already paid in regular $$.

Been out of town a few days. Stayed at a hotel in Vegas called "The D". They had a few "bitcoin accepted here" signs. It was pretty nice hotel right on Fremont street. I liked it better than the other hotel we stayed in over on the strip. Was not as luxurious, but was clean and modern. I would have paid in bitcoin, but I didn't know before I had already paid in regular $$.

Awesome!

I'd stay the night there, I hope more stores and such accept BTC like these guys do! :thup:

Back