• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Rosewill Fortess Power Supply Giveaway

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

To celebrate the launch of their latest line of power supplies, Rosewill is giving away two 80-Plus Platinum Certified Fortress PSUs. Entering the contest is extremely easy, follow the simple steps at the bottom of the article.

Prizes

Grand Prize: Fortress 750W Power Supply
One lucky winner will receive an 80 Plus Platinum Certified 750W Fortress Power Supply, which is available for $139.99 on Newegg.

Fortress750-300x225.jpg

Features (Courtesy Rosewill)

• 80 PLUS PLATINUM Certified
  • Continuous 750 W @ 50 °C
  • All Japan capacitors
  • Single strong 12 V rail
  • SLI & CrossFire Ready – 4 x 6+2pin Connector
  • 1x Silent 135 mm Fan with Auto Fan Speed Control for better silence
  • Active-PFC with auto AC-input voltage adjustment(100-240 V)
  • Special Black Coating Housing
  • Mesh sleeving on all cables for easier cable routing and better ventilation
  • Over Current/Voltage/Power Protection, Under Voltage Protection, and Short Circuit Protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
  • Safety & EMI Approval : cULus, FCC, CE, ROHS
  • 7-year Warranty : One to one replacement

Second Prize: Fortress 450W Power Supply
Another winner will receive an 80 Plus Platinum Certified 450w Fortress Power Supply, which is available for $99.99 on Newegg.

Fortress450-300x225.jpg

Features (Courtesy Rosewill)

• 80 PLUS PLATINUM Certified
  • Continuous 450 W @ 50 °C
  • All Japan capacitors
  • Single strong 12 V rail
  • SLI & CrossFire Ready – 2 x 6+2pin Connector
  • 1x Silent 135 mm Fan with Auto Fan Speed Control for better silence
  • Active-PFC with auto AC-input voltage adjustment(100-240 V)
  • Special Black Coating Housing
  • Mesh sleeving on all cables for easier cable routing and better ventilation
  • Over Current/Voltage/Power Protection, Under Voltage Protection, and Short Circuit Protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
  • Safety & EMI Approval : cULus, FCC, CE, ROHS
  • 7-year Warranty : One to one replacement

How to Win
In order to enter the contest, all you have to do is the following:
  1. Visit the Overclockers.com/Rosewill Contest Page on Facebook
  2. Click the "Like" Button above both the Rosewill and Overclockers.com logos (if you are already a fan, skip this step)
  3. Enter your email address, then agree to the rules
  4. Hit "Submit"
Enter by July 31, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time. Winners will be chosen at random and notified via email.

Told you it was easy! Best of luck to all of our fans who enter and stay tuned for more great contests in the very near future. Thanks to Rosewill for sponsoring this event.

... Return to article to continue reading.

i dont need it but if i win i will sell it to bobnova to review! lol jk ima hoard it like everything else :rolleyes:

GOD.... I cant wait for the day Facebook dies like MySpace did...

Out due to failure to be a part of a site that causes wayyyyy too much drama.

GOD.... I cant wait for the day Facebook dies like MySpace did...

Out due to failure to be a part of a site that causes wayyyyy too much drama.

Facebook doesn't cause drama, dumb teenage girls (or people that act like them) cause it. So you just remove them from your friends list and drama is gone.

I'd love to get this, though frankly I'm not sure I count as you can't even buy Rosewill products in Australia.... Something which has frustrated me a few times as some of their gear is quite good. :-/

Back