• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Samsung 959NF 19"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kena

Registered
Hi all,

Got my new monitor today it is a SAMSUNG 959NF 19" SYNCMASTER (0.24mm 110Khz 1600x1200/87Hz TCO99 FLAT USB)

Anyone got the same??...what do you think of it??

I have noticed two microskopich(err. on spelling) lines on the monitor, just like someone should have been behind the glass of the monitor whit a knife or something. I have "heard" that it is supposed to be so, and you just have to adjust your monitor so good that they disapear??

I hope u all understand my "bad" English....

.....do anyone else know anything about the 2 lines...???

Kena said:
.....do anyone else know anything about the 2 lines...???

Yeah, they are the support wires for the apeture grill the Trinitron picture tubes use.

All Trinitron Tube monitors have them and you cant get rid of them.

After a while, you will get used to them and wont notice them anymore :)

.....thx for the answer, nice to know that one doesn´t need to think about that anymore.

Yeah kena, i knifed your monitor while you were sleeping. Look outside of your window, i'm watching you.

No, they are normal. I don't have them, but they do have something to do with the aperture grille thing.

Back