• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sapphire Radeon RX1300 Pro 256 MB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DaDarkOne

Registered
I am overclocking my video card and was wondering a few things. First is there any info on this particular model on the net about overclocking? I can't find this thing anywhere. Second, It is 600 Core and 400 Memory default and I am currently running it at 641.25 Core and 414 Mem and have been for a couple of weeks now, but I have no clue about it's temps. I am guessing it doesn't have a temp. gauge because ATI tool and Everest both show no temp on it. I do see in Everest a temp for an "Aux" would that be it?

For some reason (maybe because I'm a nOob, my sig is not showing so here are my stats)

AMD Athlon 64 3200+ Orleans Core OC'ed to 2.4GHz
MSI MS-7260 NVIDIA nForce 550
2-1Gig Supertalent PC2-5300 (333 MHz)
Sapphire Radeon x1300 128-bit 256MB DDR2

Anybody? Please help!!! I understand that some of the things I may ask are stupid questions to most of you, but everyone starts somewhere, please help me out.

Back