• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Serious Heating Problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ahhh someone found my lay out stage of my ducts....

Direct ducting can shed up to 8c from your processor.And cost less then $15.00 US...

for instant cooler temps with a simple case cut ducting is a great way to go..Here she is finished I am slightly embarresed at that pic lol ..See this post for finished ducts..

http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=115482

Hmmmmm.... I really like diehrd's ventilation..... Looks good. But I can never do somthing like that. Someone told me that Artic Silver 3 doesnt do much help. True? I think I use an Award Bios... Does anyone know where to find it? Sorry Im still having school im quiet busy so i havent done anything. What kind of tool is used to cut plastic? i think i want to do the cutting of the plastic at the bottom of the casing.

A Dremel Cutting tool is an excellent choice. Search for it on the net and see whether you can find a retailler in malaysia (im sure you can, any hardware store [not computer hardware;)]).

Artic silver 3 can drop your temps from 5-15 temps at best. 15C is a bit extreme so don't think you'll get it. You'll most likely see a 5C drop in temps.

Back