• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Server 117

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I also am hung up- 2 10 pointers waiting to send.

Must fold-can't fold GRRR

steve 2 boxen NOT FOLDING

folding

Just switched back to tinker and after the first frame, I restarted the client with the gromacs flags. Will see how 117 is doing when this tinker WU finishes later tonight.

is there a way (non user intervention) to get work from another server (if .117 goes down) if you have the -advmethods on? Or does it require you to turn it off and restart F@H?

I have two units in queue waiting to go out. But after a few tries the FAH client picked up a p610_tetP30_build_ext and on my one of my other rigs it got a p184.

Still both are running -advmethods. This has happened quite a few times in the last week. I always get work after about an hour of timeout.

This happened to me also. 2 of my rigs got p610's when they could not get another 10-pointer (without any user intervention). I'm not sure how long it took to get them, but at least they are folding.

Back