• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Shooting for number 1!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Quailane said:
Looks good. School computers wouldn't be borged by a pen drive if you don't have administrative access. I burned a cd that a comp boots from and gives you administrative access to any windows computer (NT or later) to add folding to. (a pen drive won't always work because some comps are set to not boot off usb, some usb on back are hard to get to and fiddle with, and it would look a lot less suspicious if you put in a cd instead of a pen drive.) I tried it on a school computer and it worked. I chickened out before installing folding on it though. I made sure it was safe by using it on my own computer first.

*scowls at Quailane* Thats a big step towards unethical folding buddy... good thing you chickened out.

Remember peeps, although folding is for a good cause, it does not allow you to do stuff without permission.

GET PERMISSION

Cheers, Flix

Back