• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Silly Question on SETI Spy 3.0.7

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SleepyKat

Hey all,
"My Rank and Users with this Rank" doesn't appear to update in SETI Spy on this computer but my other computer does and it matches SETI's web data. I shut down and restarted but it doesn't do anything. All the other info updates and correctly matches SETI's. Any comments? suggestions?
TTFN

I had the same problem on 1 of my box's, dont know what caused it...I just wiped it out and reinstalled, its small enough it dosent take any time at all

short of wiping out your install.. try copying the setispy.ini from one of your working boxes over the .ini file in the box with the problems...

Should solve your problems and keep all your proggies configured... :D

Let me know...

I don't know exactly what is affected by the email address thing, but did you edit your ini file like the setispy web site says? SETI no longer sends out your e-mail address or something like that, so setispy can't get some user data. If you did do the ini fix, I would suggest going with the ini copy over....

JigPu

well, I copied the ini. over and the "Rank and Users with this Rank" update to the other box...but I just realised tha neither box updates this.... so is this a SETI Spy thingy? Has anyone verified theirs to SETI?

Back