• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SK-7 - 80mm, or 60mm?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Edward2 said:
I have an SK-7 and it does take an 80mm fan. I have a TT Smart Fan II on mine and it seems to be working very well.
That's gotta look weird... Orange and copper don't go well together :D

It comes with 60mm brackets? I thought it only had 70 and 80mm... one sec Ill check

Yeah. Only has 70 and 80mm... 25 and 38mm high 80mm and I'm not sure the heights on the 70mm brackets.

I like my Enermax adjustable fan in blue. At max rpm it pushes 50ish cfm and is quieter than my old YStech fan. And at 2400 rpm I can't hear it over my case fan and it still seems to be cooling decently... once I lap and reapply AS3 to my heatsink/cpu so I'm getting a decent heat transfer we'll see though. It's a nice blue, and the blue on gold on copper looks pretty sweet... A blue pcb mobo and video card would go great with it.

Mine came with clips for 60mm, 70mm, 80mm, and 80x38mm fans. I like it so far, great heatsink. And to think, I was going to use an SVC-GC68 on my cpu....

Back