• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sneaking up on caddi :D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
just who is helping you tweak that thing????? I should be crushing the heart out of you!!!!! :bang head

What if I secretly fold for you Caddi eh?
That ought to keep Subpar down..... for a while :D

I was thinking of a nvidia folding rig yeah.
Gotta start saving up now LOL :p

if you're going nvidia your going with 970's, i can't see getting anything else in that line, jump in the frey, we're having a ball at it.
I'm looking at another pair of cards, 280x this time so i can run the 14.12 driver........

I'm using 14.9 and it's working well for the r9, I've got older drivers for the nvidia card, when I changed to them I got 5-8k more ppd. :shrug: perhaps that's the reason, maybe the 290's like different drivers

get busted at that and I'll be walking peachtree street in atlanta in high heels and a pink teddy!!!!!!!!

just made a deal on 2 280x's and with the 1600 watt psu coming in from oklahoma wolf that will give me 5 bigguns in a week or two...............

Way to fold Caddi!
Subpar's not doing to badly too, over 100K PPD average!

Give Subpar something to worry about Caddi :D
I'd do the same but, uh... I'm lightyears ahead already. :p

Either 970's or I was thinking of picking up cheap mining cards. a pair or 280x's would be cool to add too!

edit: aww crap. eddyg519 is on my threat list. And he's hustling. I need more hardware ASAP!! :comp:

You, Sir are womping me good now :D and more hardware on the way, the folding cause is getting a nice boost from everyone here at Overclockers, friendly rivalries are driving the avg PPD of the team up nicely :D:D

sadly, the 24 hour folding is coming to an end for me so 5 big number cards will be the start, I'm going to wind up with a "hydra" like torins but only folding 8 hours a night.........

sadly, the 24 hour folding is coming to an end for me so 5 big number cards will be the start, I'm going to wind up with a "hydra" like torins but only folding 8 hours a night.........

The hydra AND a 4P he has :shock:

And I was jealous when he had the hydra mining, now look! PPD galore! :drool:

from what i have seen big adv has come to an end and the reign of 4 p with it and multi card rigs will now reign.

from what i have seen big adv has come to an end and the reign of 4 p with it and multi card rigs will now reign.

You bet Caddi. I'm wondering about the new 960 :D i want someone to fold on them and see how they work :D

I'm kind of thinking it might be behind the 760's looking at the specs, but 50 or so less watts also so it might be better for the 24/7 folder.

Back