• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLID mOUSEpOTS for Joe Camel

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Joe Camel

Senior Camel Kicker
cut to the pics :p

pict0422oh0.jpg

pict0423ol3.jpg

pict0424kl1.jpg

pict0425tv6.jpg

pict0428ea0.jpg

these things are:

some of the BEST machining ive EVER seen!!!

MONSTER HEAVY!!!

making me wish i had some D-ice on hand :p

i might try to get one mounted to my XTX tonight and pick up some D-ice tomorrow

unfortunately, MikeG still has the Camel Pipe for his container review so i wont have any 3x D-ice action going this weekend :cry:

fireandice said:
Nice. whats the price range on those. they look like beefie and machined really good.
I think it's 650$+, but I havn't bought them though.

price is a little scary (thats an UNDER-statement)

in the range of $1000 - $800 (pair)

but I got REAL lucky and picked up the scraps from a botched sale and got them "cheap" :D

EDIT:

shoot [email protected] (MickeyMouse) an E-Mail for a quote
these are gen1 i think gen2's are coming out SOON (Aluminum versions too. MUCH cheaper)

Last edited:
I hope thats for the set lol. still man if i was gonna spend $650 on some mousepots those would be the ones.

Why are you waiting for the return of the Camel Pipe?

You might as well go for the gusto while your at it and order a SOLID COppER cPU mOUSEpOT!! :drool:

well lets see, i just ordered a X1950 Master and XTX, and these pups... im a little short of $ right now :eek:

but dont think i didnt PM afireinside about his 3" M-pot in the classifieds

i probably will go ALL mOUSEpOT but i sorta liked having a container i made myself in the mix.

it will be real interesting to see results for these

can you check the temps of the cards for me with just the pots
on the gfx with no di/ln2 in them

thanks baz

on the wings of Icarus

after a night of playing with these (NOT installed !!) i can tell you there will be NO results this weekend and maybe not next week either.

the insulation is going to be a TOTAL BEECH!!!!

i for see a week + worth of work here :(

i also for see MAJOR burn-out within myself...

after this latest spending spree im experiencing MAJOR buyers remorse and am also questioning this hobby in general.
its become an OBSESSION and is taking its tole on not only my pocketbook but home-life and work performance.

we've seen what this did to SUCKA and to proth...
i do NOT want to do the same and thus must attempt to withdraw a bit, not quit cold-turkey.

please try to understand and be patient with me (as i know you all will, my friends)

RichT aka Joe Camel

That's to bad JC. My life has also been taken over by overclocking, but I don't have a girlfriend, wife, or job so its a lot easier for me.

Take care of your down time bro. A little recharge and time away will have you back in action soon enough. I'm gonna probably build my new rig after the new year and I'll be back in the game also. You have some great toys to play with. Can't wait to see what the new X1950 cards will do.

Yea, I would take a break. I get frustrated with my computer and i fell like s**t for a few weeks after, its all about taking your time.

Back