• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[solved] Adrenalin version that sucks less?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Clutch_Head

i was using an early 19. version and was able to set voltages for each state. fan curve showed percentages when mouse over.
i updated since sometimes loading a profile the fans would go 100%, and the screen would go black.

with 20.10.1 there doesn't seem to be any voltage settings (i want to undervolt) just power limit %, and fan curves just show a graph. :bang head

which version do i have to go back to to get the wanted features back?

thanks

[edit]found the voltage settings. had to select 'advanced control' under 'GPU tuning'.
[edit2]again 'fine control' does what i want for fans.
sorry everyone. :chair:

Last edited:
My XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS Black is now on my second system, with a Ryzen 5 2600. I haven't even tried to go higher frequencies than the defaults, but it looks like it's begging for a VRAM OC!

The GTX 1660, which looks like it's a Super, is now on my daily driver rig, which is in the sig.

Ran benchmarks after wondering if my Zotac GeForce GTX 1660 was a fake, because I couldn't find one that looked like mine on Zotac's web site! Looks like it's a real deal GTX 1660 Super! Yes! Because the BIOS indicates GDDR6.

i underclocked/undervolted my RX 590. last two states are 1475mhz @ 1.05v (your results my vary)
it never goes above 50°C while gaming, and high 50s while crunching Einstein.
memory has so little headroom, i don't even touch it.

haven't tried any other profiles, but so far so good.

Back