• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Speakers!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Altec Lansings. Just @ Circuit City...........wait that was 5:30? Bah!...........and they had a Stevie Ray Vaughn Live Concert DVD playing on a HP. Here they are. They're only 50/60 there. Damn nice!

Don't know what 2 or 3 way means, I'm not a big speaker guy. However I would recommend the Creative 5300 5.1 speaker set. I've been using this set and am very happy with the sounds it's putting out in games! Lots of bass, and EAX is just sweet!

Altec Lansing 2.1 are some of the best performance per dollar speakers you can get IMO.the next best speakers are the klipsch 2.1's but they cost about twice as much.

bigfoot said:
Do you mean 2 or 3 way as in: a 2 or 3 piece set or 3-way as in a tweater, midrange, and sub-wolfer.

3 way as in tweater midrange and sub. Just seperate speakers, not the whole system. I just want a couple good speakers to add to what I have.

Back