• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Spend $30 via Paypal at any store that takes it (including eBay) and get $15 back!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jivetrky

Spend $30 via Paypal at any store that takes it (including eBay) and get $15 back!

Just spend $30 on eBay or any other retailer that accepts paypal as a payment (which I believe includes newegg) and Paypal will put $15 in your account on May 28.
To register for the rebate, follow the link in the Slickdeals post. Then just enter your registered Paypal email address.

Slickdeals.net link:
http://slickdeals.net/?permadeal=8960#direct_deal_8960

Expires March 31st

And I just made a newegg purchase yesterday :(

Thanks for the heads up. I'm sure I'll find something to spend $30 on.

Almost 2 months to wait for a 'rebate', but it's a pretty sweet rebate if you only spend $30.

of course I'm in...

Just to have a record of the terms...this is from their website.

Receive a $15.00 USD rebate by registering for this offer on http://paypal.promotionexpert.com/greatshopping/signup/index.html and using PayPal to make a purchase of at least $30.00 USD or $34.50 CAD. To qualify for this offer, purchases must meet the following requirements:

Registration. You must first register for this offer on http://paypal.promotionexpert.com/greatshopping/signup/index.html using your PayPal account's primary email address.

Single Purchase. Once registered for this offer, you must use your PayPal account to spend at least $30.00 USD or $34.50 CAD on a single purchase on an eligible website.

Eligible Website. You must make a purchase on www.eBay.com, www.eBay.ca or any United States or Canadian website that accepts PayPal. Purchases on www.eBay.com and www.eBay.ca must be made through the eBay checkout flow via the eBay website and must not be made through the PayPal Send Money tab.

Promotion Period. Purchases must be made between February 8, 2007 12:01 AM PST and March 31, 2007 11:59 PM PST.

Excluded Transactions. The following transactions are excluded from this offer: Send Money transactions, payments to Personal Accounts, eBay payments made to Personal Accounts, donations, PayPal Mobile transactions, payments for services, Virtual Debit Card payments, PayPal ATM/ Debit Card payments, payments made when you are not logged into your PayPal account, and PayPal Plus Credit Card payments not made through your PayPal account.

Rebate Payment. The $15.00 USD rebate will be deposited into your PayPal account by May 28, 2007. If you made your purchase in Canadian Dollars you will receive the Canadian Dollar equivalent of $15.00 USD at the day of the rebate payment.

Limitations. Limit one registration and one $15.00 USD rebate per PayPal Account. Offer available for a limited time. Offer is limited to PayPal users in the United States and Canada. PayPal account must be in good standing prior to and throughout the offer period to qualify.

I got in on the last one that they had right after Thanksgiving...I'm in on this one, too. :D

great find man!now if i can just find a shroud for my pa 120.3 in the states!argh

blitzkrieg1110 said:
Can this be used for a Newegg purchase??

EDIT: NVM, saw newegg listed as one of the stores......sorry lol

Of course....

So we wont see the money until May 28? :eh?:

Still a sweet deal though.

yeah, you have to wait for a little while to get the money...but for most people this is money they would have probably spent anyway....so you are just getting a free $15 in a couple months.

FYI the last one they had I was sort of skeptical if it would come, but I did receive the money. Think it was $20

twEEkerAreUs said:
FYI the last one they had I was sort of skeptical if it would come, but I did receive the money. Think it was $20

And it also arrived within 3 weeks after the purchase. The terms clearly state "by May 28", so I would presume the rebate will be applied soon after the purchase is verified, which they probably do on a routine basis.

Back